These Gottlieb Genesis – City Blue SideBlades™ undoubtedly are a perfect mod and improvement of your pinball machine, bringing much more art work images to the interior edges of the cabinet. Pre cut on anti-scuff materials and prepared to go inside the game, they need just mere minutes to set up. Check further down for more info.
Genesis – City Blue – Pinball SideBlades™
- GBP: £59.00
- EUR: €65.21
- CAD: $96.06
- AUD: $106.97
Take the modding of your brand new pinball machine to the next level with our Gottlieb Genesis – City Blue Pinball SideBlades™
- Be sure to allow for 5-7 days for creation and planning of your brand-new sideboard graphics.
- Beautiful print quality, bright colours, and solid blacks.
- Contour cut and pre-trimmed to the cabinet shape.
- Fabricated on exclusive “anti scuff & scrape protected” materials to withstand playfield scrapes.
- Bubble free application in order for a better appearance!
- These SideBlades™ feature stunning and newly made artwork that are an entirely original creation.
What exactly are the Retro Refurbs SideBlades™?
Known by various other brands such as for example sideboard decals frequently, inside decals, internal side art, or pin blades and pinball blades – these great self adhesive stickers are suitable for the inner sides of your pinball cabinet and increase the graphical appearance of the playfield simply by improving its design. Created to be complimentary to look at, they undertake just a few moments to mount and so are a non permanent modificaton.
Additionally, our variety of the inside decals are created on exclusive anti scuff and scratch resistant material which inturn will restrict scrapes when moving up the playfield that may be tight fitting. The materials offers a more rigid type over regular vinyl decals also, which actually in turn give a smoother appearance. Wood grain and blemishes in the cabinet won’t reveal through the images.
To reduce the quantity of work associated with installing inside graphics, our SideBlades™ are contour trimmed exactly to the form of your cabinet, meaning no extra cutting is required. Simply just insert, stick and peel!
Solid State (SS)