Probably the best way to change up the artwork your game without permanent modification is to swap the original translite with a new alternate! For Godzilla (Stern) pinball, we present our ‘1954 Alternate’ custom designed translite, manufactured with our world famous “double density ink” printing technology to deepest blacks and vibrant colors when lit, especially if you are using new LED’s. Swap out your old Godzilla pinball translite with our cool new alternate display! More information below…
Godzilla (Stern 1954 Alternate) Pinball Translite
- USD: $78.87
- EUR: €75.53
- CAD: $101.30
- AUD: $113.06
This translite is an alternative backbox artwork display for your Godzilla Stern pinball machine. This is the Godzilla ‘1954 Alternate’ version, made exclusively by Retro Refurbs and is a direct replacement of the original backglass artwork!
- An instant slip-in replacement piece of artwork.
- Made to the exact same measurements as the original translite.
- Vibrant, rich colors from highest quality modern printing machines.
- The double density ink technology developed by Retro Refurbs ensures no washed out appearance.
- Can be lit with standard bulbs or LED’s either cold or warm white!
- Material used is a dense, thick and high quality feel with satin finish.
- Production is made on-demand so allow a few days for you print to be made.
Solid State (SS)